- Addameer Prisoner Support and Human Rights Association
"[A] Palestinian non-governmental, civil institution that works to support Palestinian political prisoners held in Israeli and Palestinian prisons."
- Amnesty International - Palestinian Authority News
"Amnesty International is a global movement of more than 3 million supporters, members and activists in more that 150 countries and territories who campaign to end grave abuses of human rights."
- Defence for Children International - Palestine Section
DCI - Palestine "is dedicated to promoting and protecting the rights of Palestinian children in accodance with the United Nations Conventions on the Rights of the Child (UNCRC), as well as other international, regional and local standards."
- European Court of Human Rights (ECHR) News
The European Court of Human Rights "rules on individual or State applications alleging violations of the civil and political rights set out in the European Convention on Human Rights. Since 1998 it has sat as a full-time court and individuals can apply to it directly."
- Human Rights Today - Palestine Human Rights News Live Feed
Live news feed on human rights issues in the Palestinian territories, from Human Rights Today.
- Human Rights Watch (HRW) - Israel and the Occupied Territories
"...Human Rights Watch is known for its accurate fact-finding, impartial reporting, effective use of media, and targeted advocacy, often in partnership with local human rights groups. Each year, Human Rights Watch publishes more than 100 reports and briefings on human rights conditions in some 90 countries, generating extensive coverage in local and international medial."
- Israeli Committee Against House Demolitions (ICAHD)
"ICAHD is a non-violent, direct-action organization established in 1997 to resist Israeli demolition of Palestinian houses in the Occupied Territories."
- Israeli Information Center for Human Rights in the Occupied Territories
B'Tselem is an Israeli human rights organization, advocating for Palestinian rights throughout the oPt.
- Jerusalem Legal Aid and Human Rights Center
"Since its foundation 35 years ago, JLAC has played an important role in the occupied Palestinian territory (oPt) by providing pro-bono legal aid and consultations to Palestinians, aiding them in confronting Israeli human rights violations. With the establishment of the Palestinian National Authority, JLAC developed a public interest program aimed at defending human rights in the oPt."
- Office of the High Commissioner for Human Rights (OHCHR) - Occupied Palestinian Territory
"The Office of the United Nations High Commissioner for Human Rights (OHCHR) represents the world's commitment to universal ideals of human dignity. We have a unique mandate from the international community to promote and protect all human rights."